Aussie Miniature Equines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
Who will you be breeding this season Vote_lcapWho will you be breeding this season Voting_barWho will you be breeding this season Vote_rcap 
mineees
Who will you be breeding this season Vote_lcapWho will you be breeding this season Voting_barWho will you be breeding this season Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Gallery
Who will you be breeding this season Empty
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
Who will you be breeding this season Vote_lcap56%Who will you be breeding this season Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
Who will you be breeding this season Vote_lcap33%Who will you be breeding this season Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
Who will you be breeding this season Vote_lcap0%Who will you be breeding this season Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
Who will you be breeding this season Vote_lcap0%Who will you be breeding this season Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
Who will you be breeding this season Vote_lcap11%Who will you be breeding this season Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who will you be breeding this season

Go down 
+5
sharjay
aliasmel
PONYKID
Willowmoss
Timberline
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Timberline
Timberline

PostSubject: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:20 am

Its a tad quiet in here so thought id start a new thread Smile

Who are you intending to breed this season....its May already! so alot of people will have an idea already

I was going to put Kiara Brook Bethany back in foal to Burmoran Poetry In Motion for a repeat of our filly Timberline Diamond Doll. However have decided not to now so will have none due this year or next year!!

Will be waiting for all your foals for the next few years to drool over instead Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.timberlineminis.webs.com
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:00 am

My boy Dynairo will go to my new mare Felicia and my new stallion Commador will go with my other new mare Tina Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/willowmossponystud
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:15 am

I intend to put Prince over a few of my mares and try to get some more pony-type foals to show next year. I will probably put him up for sale early 2011 and go shopping for a different type of stallion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theponykid.webs.com
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:43 am

Im not sure,I want to breed my filly this year,she is rising 3 to my black buckskin stallion...but then I have a pinto colt comming and I want to breed to him if I think he is mature enough at the time...then at the same time I dont want to breed her cause I dont want any of the 'what if's' to her.
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
sharjay
Contributor
Contributor
sharjay

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:22 pm

I have Fenmarsh Silverena (Silverado Lines) in foal to Glenrowan Master Luck (Marks Lucky Streak Son) So im hoping for some colour. The mare is a silver pinto and the stallion a black overo. I am then looking at putting her in foal to Heart Acres Commanche Fire dancer (Harrington Park Miniatures). This will be my first mini foal. I have bred Stockhorses for years so im very excited to have a little mini foal on the ground in September.
Back to top Go down
http://secretheartstockhorses.webs.com
remaani
Contributor
Contributor
remaani

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:59 pm

These are my stallions.

Mini Pony, Palomino 32.5", rising 5yo.
Kiara Brook Toy D`Artagnan

Who will you be breeding this season Tigga_smallfry1

Who will you be breeding this season Nubestigga1new

Mini Horse, Silver 33" rising 16yo.
Tiny Toy Santarado

Who will you be breeding this season New_santa_bunbury1

Who will you be breeding this season Dscf4639one

My mares:

Ellenbrook Foxy Lady, Black Tobiano 34" Mini Pony.
Remaani Lodge Reckless Angel, Black Tobiano with 2 blue eyes, 35" Small Horse.
Petite Pastures Peaches N Cream, Chesnut Tobiano 36" Small Horse.
Karajine Mardi Gras, Brown 31" Mini Pony.
Cascade Carnival, Brown 30" Mini Pony (dam of above mare)

Not all mare's will be covered i don't think, have not thought much further, just want to get my 2010 foals on the ground first, lol.

Pt Arab, Cremello 11.3 & 3/4hh, rising 6yo stallion.
Jenamir Mystic Moondancer

Who will you be breeding this season New_mooney3

Who will you be breeding this season New_mooney6

My mares:

Baraynop Najique Cascade, Chestnut Sabino 14hh Arab Pony/Pt Welsh.
Simosar Antares, Grey Tabino 13.2hh Arab Pony/Pt Welsh.

The above stallion won't cover both (at this stage) as i would like to use an outside Welsh A stallion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.remaanilodgestud.webs.com/
sharjay
Contributor
Contributor
sharjay

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:33 am

love your cremello, very nice type
Back to top Go down
http://secretheartstockhorses.webs.com
Lai Lai
Contributor
Contributor
Lai Lai

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:46 am

Sharleen, you cant go wrong with Heart Acres Commanches Fire Dancer. I bought one of his Daughters a few years ago. She's STUNNING.
She's joining the big girls this year & going to Mini World Olympic Blue (Ollie).
Back to top Go down
http://www.lailaiminiatures.webs.com/
shandrene
shandrene

PostSubject: babies   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:28 am

hi i have a 10hh chestnut and white mare in foal to a 10hh midnight black stallion i also think my other girls are in foal one is pineview spring surprise (brown) she should be in foal to Little bucks phantom peppers perfection (black and white tobiano) and last but not least my little maiden she is 30" a black and white tobiano and she has been covered by Hideaway Spellbound 29" dun/grulla boy however i bought the wee foal checker and my ever non reliable post office didnt refrigerate the parcel never mind the stickers that were all over it so now i dont know if the tests will work i have heard you can use human preg tests does any one know about that Shocked
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:45 am

Human preg tests do not work as they test for different hormones.

How long were your test kits unrefrigerated? They should be OK if it wasnt more than a couple of days and it was only at room temperature or below, I was told this by the actual NZ scientist who invented the things when I accidentally left mine sitting in my car overnight once. The kits have to be room temp before using them anyway.
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:56 am

Just an update to my previous post regarding who I intend to breed this year, I have been fortunate enough to purchase the stunning and successful little AMPS stallion Croydon Park Cherokee from Hope Park Stud and he will be bred to at least 4 of my mares this coming season. I specifically bought him as I wanted a true pony type stallion to put over my ponyish mares.

Photo borrowed from Hope Park's website:

Who will you be breeding this season _B4V7758_resize
Back to top Go down
shandrene
shandrene

PostSubject: preg tests   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Hi it would of been about two days that were sitting at the post office thanks for the help i was told with the human tests it worked because it works on the level of the hormone in the urine
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:35 am

Human preg test kits test for hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) which is not found in mares. Mares need to be tested for eCG (the equine varient of this pregnancy hormone).

When I was at uni studying equine reproduction, we ran a test on confirmed (ultrasounded) pregnant mares at different stages of gestation using weefoal test kits and human ones, to test accuracy. The human ones never worked and the weefoal ones worked between the days they were meant to 120-300, but was most accurate from day 150-270. On some mares they also got positive results after day 300, in one case even up to a week before foaling.
Back to top Go down
mineees
mineees

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:34 pm

we are putting our perlino dun colt to his first mare this season...

Who will you be breeding this season 069

and our red dun stallion will go to our other mares...

Who will you be breeding this season 29_1
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Love your red! Is he AMPS?
Back to top Go down
mineees
mineees

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:52 pm

PONYKID wrote:
Love your red! Is he AMPS?

thank you, no hes reg WABA, NMR and DILUTES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will you be breeding this season   Who will you be breeding this season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who will you be breeding this season
Page 1 of 1