Aussie Miniature Equines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Vote_lcapMINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Voting_barMINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Vote_rcap 
mineees
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Vote_lcapMINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Voting_barMINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Gallery
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Empty
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Vote_lcap56%MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Vote_lcap33%MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Vote_lcap0%MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Vote_lcap0%MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Vote_lcap11%MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!

Go down 
+3
katiea
aliasmel
PONYKID
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:43 am

REPOSTING:

A herd of miniature mares foal and stallions are going to be dogged at a knackery in Ipswich. the former owner of the horses died and his loving family sent all his minis to the doggers, '
there is a push to get them homes. I am taking 2 fillies. black ones.. there are taffys and pintos as well. below are 2 pics., there are a few companies who do cut price horse transport for rescued animals. If a few of us grab just 1 or 2 each. . transport will be cheaper and lives will be saved. prices as follow
Black Foals $50, Coloured foals $100
Adult Blacks $100, Adult Taffy's $200, Adult Pinto's $300.
mares have been running with stallions. let me know if you are interested.. I can do the transport arranging.
lets help these poor little people
thankyou
Deb losthaplot(AT)harboursat.com.au OR alternate contacts: Please call 0409 628 615 or email angela.nuhn(AT)bigpond.com

FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=127294173976198

SOME PEOPLE ARE SPECULATING THAT THIS IS SOME SORT OF CON, BECAUSE WHY WOULD A DOGGER WANT MORE FOR COLOURED PONIES THAN PLAIN ONES?
I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT IT IS NOT A CON - I AM JUST REPOSTING THE INFO I HAVE BEEN GIVEN!
FROM WHAT IT APPEARS, THE PEOPLE WHO INHERITED THE PONIES WANT THEM GONE QUICKLY OR THEY ARE HEADED FOR THE KNACKERY, SO BUT A MEMORY HORSE RESCUE/ IS ATTEMPTING TO REHOME THEM FIRST.

MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  99905170

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Minisatdoggers1

MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Minisatdoggers

Last edited by PONYKID on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.theponykid.webs.com
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:20 am

It's sad the family just decided to dog them all instead of finding them home... Sad The poor owner would be rolling over in his grave.

I would love a pinto mare.... but highly doubt any will be coming this way....?
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:30 am

I've heard that people are trying to organise a truckload to VIC, C/W NSW and I am HOPING one to Sydney, still trying to find out.

I am also hoping that it is genuine, a lot of people seem to think that it is, whereas others are saying that it just a con artist trying to sell a lot of their stock quickly because the market is so slow.

Spread the word on Facebook too, if we can't help, maybe others can: https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=127294173976198
Back to top Go down
katiea

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:42 am

Hi I joined specifically to offer my help for this cause! Poor little things!
We can offer a home for one, does anyone have any idea of transport costs to Brisbane? And details of how/when the ponies can be collected/paid for?
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:44 am

No idea about to Brissy, but so far the most affordable to NSW is $250ea!
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 am

I have been told all coloured ponies are now sold.
Back to top Go down
kimmy

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:14 am

i wanna help how do i go about it
Back to top Go down
Lai Lai
Contributor
Contributor
Lai Lai

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:50 pm

http://butamemory.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=48908194

If you think you have the time and the space for a little mini in your life, please contact Angela on angela.nuhn@bigpond.com or phone 0409 628 615.

Cheers

The But a Memory Team

http://butamemory.webs.com/

There is a list of transporters on this site. Im calling 2moro
Back to top Go down
http://www.lailaiminiatures.webs.com/
Lai Lai
Contributor
Contributor
Lai Lai

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm

sorry kay...just re read all that you'd posted.
$250 to NSW
Back to top Go down
http://www.lailaiminiatures.webs.com/
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 pm

OK so it is legitimate but they are NOT at the doggers yet, they are in holding yards ON THEIR WAY.

I have just had word that Birralee Miniature Horse Transport are currently in QLD and can do a discounted load to NSW for those who are interested, phone Sharyn on 0418674194
Back to top Go down
sharni

PostSubject: i want to rescue one   MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:11 pm

hi i live in leeton nsw i realy want one i dont mind what as long as its younger if you could let me no how much for a pinto to leeton nsw i will rescue one for sure i have been looking for one and it seems perfect
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi Sharni, we cannot do the organising for you, you need to call up But a Memory direct on the numbers given.
Back to top Go down
sharni

PostSubject: hi   MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:19 pm

so i can organize frieght myself but who do i call or email to arrage to buy one of the ponys
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:25 pm

CONTACTS RE PONIES:
Kate Joseph on 0412 977 927 or email kate.butamemory@gmail.com
Lynda on 0400 644 555 email lyndamonk@bigpond.com

CONTACTS RE TRANSPORT:
Birralee Miniature Horse Transport: Phone Sharyn on 0418674194
Alan Brennan Horse Trucking Co: Phone Alan on 02 9627 3962
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:30 pm

To those people who are genuinely interested in helping these ponies but do not have the funds or space... I have access to 800ac of pasture near Mudgee NSW which is currently going to waste and the property owner has indicated that rescue cases are welcome there to live as wild and free as they would like. Is anyone interested in donating money towards the cause via PayPal to get a load down here?

(EDIT: UNFORTUNATELY THE TRANSPORT QUOTE WAS IN EXCESS OF WHAT I EXPECTED, AND AS THERE ARE NO FILLIES LEFT, WE WOULD HAVE TO BUY STALLIONS/COLTS AND WOULD NEED TO RAISE EVEN MORE MONEY TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO HAVE THEM GELDED, SO THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WANTED TO HELP, BUT IT JUST WON'T BE FEASIBLE)

Last edited by PONYKID on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 pm

***Someone is currently able to do delivery to Grafton for $50-$100/head at the MOST providing they can get a full load. The more they move, the cheaper the cost will be.
Contact name is Dee but I don't have a ph number or email addy, so you would need to message them via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gigaboxx/dialog/MessageComposer.php?id=100000404802258 or alternately, via the Facebook group for this topic (see link in first post).

***Someone phoned to see how many are left and there's 18 stallions and a few mares and foals out of about 40 head so the numbers are going down but they need homes for the stallions and none of them have ever been handled, so it is not looking promising for these poor boys.

***I am waiting on a transport quote, but if it is reasonable, are people prepared to make a donation to the cause via PayPal to save some of the foals? I know of someone with a large unused grazing property out near Mudgee who has indicated that he is happy to donate it to some poor little Mini foals in need of a good home so they can live out their lives free and wild, never to be bred from as we don't want to be responsible for breeding more unwanted, inbred ponies. (EDIT: UNFORTUNATELY THE TRANSPORT QUOTE WAS HIGHLY IN EXCESS OF WHAT I EXPECTED, AND AS THERE ARE NO FILLIES LEFT, WE WOULD HAVE TO BUY STALLIONS/COLTS AND WOULD NEED TO RAISE EVEN MORE MONEY TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO HAVE THEM GELDED, SO THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WANTED TO HELP, BUT IT JUST WON'T BE FEASIBLE)

Last edited by PONYKID on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katiea

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:37 am

Angela said to me this morning there are a whole lot of people coming today! So that sounds promising!

I would be able to take on one of the stallions, providing they're not so wild that we can't wrestle one into a float!
Back to top Go down
sharni

PostSubject: hi    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:12 am

hi im willing to take a stallion as i have time to care for it but there going quick and i dont wanna miss out
Back to top Go down
sharni

PostSubject: hi    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:52 am

if i got a pony could i put in the money for it to come to mudgee then i come across from leeton to pick it up from there as i have sapce and what one but no way of getting it here so if i could do thaty it would help heaps thx
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:44 am

LATEST UPDATE:

• All coloured mares/fillies have homes lined up.
  • All filly foals have homes lined up.
  • There's currently around 15-20 unhandled colts/stallions that still need homes (a few are taffy/pinto).
  • Prices are $100, $200 and $300 - there was never any $50 ponies.
  • The ponies are NOT from a deceased estate. The owner of them is in his mid 80s and cannot care for them anymore, so the dogger/dealer is helping to rehome them, if not sold, they are supposedly being exported for human consumption (???)
  • I have been quoted $1,200 for a load of 7 foals, or 5 foals and one stallion, to be brought down to Mudgee (this does not include the purchase cost).

If you can help one of the remaining colts/stallions, you need to call Angela on 0409 628 615 after 3pm weekdays. They have had a lot of enquiries so won't answer emails/sms.

Unfortunately I will be not be going ahead with the proposed fundraiser to get some filly foals/aged mares brought down, as there's no suitable ponies left and the transport cost to move unhandled stallions is going to be a killer.

Last edited by PONYKID on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:49 am

Thats a shame....I dont want another stallion so wouldnt get one.
I highly doubt many of them will be re-homed either....
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
katiea

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:31 am

I've organised a float with a friend we will be taking on a stallion each. Hopefully we can get out there in the next day or two to collect!
Back to top Go down
Neddy79

PostSubject: Not a scam true story i saved 6 today   MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:29 am

Just letting you all know that these minis are in real need of good homes, this is not a con or scam they will go to the doggery, i saved 6 today and would take more if i could, Angela who is trying to fine homes for all the little guys she has left!!! is doing a fantastic job, helping out everyone who is getting them.... Please help if you can offer a good home to a colt or stallion very cute very shy too as they have not been handled...Rescued from Texas an elderly man could no longer care for them
Back to top Go down
katiea

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:35 am

Neddy79 I'm trying to get up there Saturday, are the colts/studs tricky to get onto a float?
were they hard to catch? Just wondering what we're going to be dealing with so we can be as prepared as possible!
Back to top Go down
Neddy79

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:47 am

Hi Katiea, well im not that great with minis yet but we worked out a system on how to catch them a little tricky but Angela is a fantastic helper too...make sure you have hotlers and a lead rope or 2 to pull and one around the butt to help pull too...my mum Angela and i loaded all of them so if you can get any one to help you that would make things easier too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!    MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MINIS IN QLD ABOUT TO BE DOGGED!!
Page 1 of 1