Aussie Miniature Equines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Vote_lcapBathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Voting_barBathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Vote_rcap 
mineees
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Vote_lcapBathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Voting_barBathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Gallery
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Empty
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Vote_lcap56%Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Vote_lcap33%Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Vote_lcap0%Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Vote_lcap0%Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Vote_lcap11%Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:10 am

Anyone going to these? i hope do to the sunday at Bathurst and Monday at Morongala.

Em
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/willowmossponystud
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:59 am

Hi,
I havent heard of these shows.... Is there a program?
although I doubt my OH would be nice enough to cart me to bathurst lol.
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:14 am

I thought Bathurst was the Monday?? http://www.emmasshowhorses.com/ProgramsNSWBathurstSpringOct10.pdf

And Mel, as if you are gonna drag your ponies all the way to Bathurst the day after the state show!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theponykid.webs.com
Bandit
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:23 am

Hi guys there is 3 shows on at Bathurst on the Friday&Saturday and Sunday............It is only a couple of hours from you guys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:28 am

lol I would if I had my way Razz But sadly...I dont.
I mean I can tow a float...and I have Embarassed but legally not licensed to do it
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:35 am

What do you mean you are not licenced to to tow a float Mel?????
Back to top Go down
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:21 am

I am only on my red P's....
Even thou I have been on them for 5 years...I just havent gotten round to doing any more tests lol.
So technically I could tow a float if I had done all my tests as I would be on my full license.

But this one day I towed I needed hay...and no one to get it for me and the shops were about to close,Dont tell my nan....it's her float she would flip LOL.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:45 am

I promise I won't tell your Nan..........LOL
Back to top Go down
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:58 am

Get your greens, then you can tow!
Back to top Go down
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:31 am

Yes I plan too......
Just gotta get there...I tend to get side tracked LOL

And thanks Bandit Razz She would have a heart attack if she knew...considering it was my first time towing...and I done it solo...not that it's hard I have been watching her for years do it
Back to top Go down
BFFmini
Frequent User
Frequent User
BFFmini

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Where is Morongala??
Back to top Go down
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:33 pm

15ks past Cowra on the road to Boorawa
Back to top Go down
BFFmini
Frequent User
Frequent User
BFFmini

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 pm

boo hoo Sad thats too far Sad
Back to top Go down
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Where in the central west are you?
Back to top Go down
BFFmini
Frequent User
Frequent User
BFFmini

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Near Mudgee...

Last time I drove to Cowra with the float it took me 3 hours...
Back to top Go down
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Thats a bugger!
Back to top Go down
BFFmini
Frequent User
Frequent User
BFFmini

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Yes...

I am busting to get to some shows!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend   Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bathurst Shows and Morongala Show - Long weekend
Page 1 of 1