Aussie Miniature Equines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
MH&PE State Champ Show Vote_lcapMH&PE State Champ Show Voting_barMH&PE State Champ Show Vote_rcap 
mineees
MH&PE State Champ Show Vote_lcapMH&PE State Champ Show Voting_barMH&PE State Champ Show Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Gallery
MH&PE State Champ Show Empty
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
MH&PE State Champ Show Vote_lcap56%MH&PE State Champ Show Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
MH&PE State Champ Show Vote_lcap33%MH&PE State Champ Show Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
MH&PE State Champ Show Vote_lcap0%MH&PE State Champ Show Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
MH&PE State Champ Show Vote_lcap0%MH&PE State Champ Show Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
MH&PE State Champ Show Vote_lcap11%MH&PE State Champ Show Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MH&PE State Champ Show

Go down 
+3
kimmini
PONYKID
deltree
7 posters
AuthorMessage
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:06 pm

For all of us to share pics and results!!! Very Happy

Lowbel Golden Sparkle

MH&PE State Champ Show IMG_8987

(Dunno why her coat is showing up with dark circles on it...wasn't like that in real life, LOL!). Thats her in all her muddy legged, cold glory Very Happy

1dt Palomino Mare/Filly
Champion Palomino Exhibit
Went in for Supreme Colour

1st Small Horse Mare 3yrs
Reserve Champion Small Horse Mare

Went in for Best Mare In Show Very Happy

Very, very happy with her performance! She won both her classes Smile

Middy
(no pic...was too wet to get one of him, but will get one with his ribbons tomorrow Smile )

Only class - Little Pony Gelding - 2nd
Reserve Senior Little Pony

Was very pleased with my results, as I only had the 3 classes all day. (I left before I could do the other 3. Wasn't fair for my babies to be cold!).

How'd everyone else go? Did anyone else get pics? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deltreephoto.webs.com
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Well despite the extremely miserable weather, continual rain, cutting cold wind and very muddy handlers and ponies, I must say I did enjoy myself. Shocked

Croydon Park Cherokee (Kev) got 2nd mini pony stallion, 2nd pinto colt/stallion out of about 5-6, so was pretty stoked with that. He didn't have a chance in hell of beating the stallion in his pony class because it was STUNNING, even I could admit that! Laughing

And my little man Badlands Bank Statement (Duke) got 1st mini horse gelding, 5th in taffy gelding (a little disappointing but what can ya do!!) I was a bit annoyed at how they judged the champion for the geldings, it was just a matter of line everyone up, and hand out a ribbon for champ/reserve 30sec later... no workout or anything. Duke was all hunched up from being cold and wet and a workout would have given him a better chance to show himself off. No

In the performance, Duke really let me down. Evil or Very Mad He has been jumping well all week but had two refusals before jumping the obstacle in the trail, and although he backed up well between the poles, he overstepped them at the end. The sidepass was always going to be our biggest fail, so that's where we really crashed and burned as I shoved him along hehe. But as usual, had fun out there and had fun watching others.

Here's some pics...

Duke:
MH&PE State Champ Show 2291498570062942900S425x425Q85

Kev (my dodgy "photographer" only got 2 pretty crappy pics of him all day Sad):
MH&PE State Champ Show 2602505540062942900S425x425Q85

More pics: http://pets.webshots.com/album/578701008WjMVha

Back to top Go down
http://www.theponykid.webs.com
kimmini
Valued User
Valued User
kimmini

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Well done girls,but I feel for you out in that cold and wet.Your horses/ponies look great.
deltree you would have to be over the moon with your little girl,all that hard work is paying off.
I hope none come down with a cold after all that and hold there coats for you.
Hope the weather is kinder to you all for the next one, and congrates again.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:38 am

Congrats to all .............you should be proud if your horses/ponies won anything because the poor things were out there in the rain freezing there bums off.There is no way they can be shown to there full potential in them sort of conditions.
Back to top Go down
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:42 am

Yeah PK - totally agree that despite everything, I enjoyed myself! Glad I didn't stay for performance though Smile And we worked the rain okay...ponies were snuggled in the float most of the time and us in the car (as we were when you and Mel found us! Very Happy).

Thanks Kimmini - I definitely am over the moon! They called out the exhibits to line up for Best Mare in Show 3 times...LOL...I didn't realise they'd called Sparkle until the third and final call (which was followed with a mad rush to get her off the float and up to the ring!). The first 2 times my sister was talking over the announcer and I'd say "hang on, did they just say 40?" and Kristie said no both times lol! Was hilarious!

And very happy how it all worked out...looking forward to the next one! And definitely hoping she holds her coat...she got really wet and cold about 2 times there in the ring but was otherwise rugged and warm :-/ We shall see!

Congrats PK, I love Kev - he's so cute! It's a shame I missed him on the day! (Again, the car was heaven, hahahahahaha)
Back to top Go down
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:55 am

Here are some photos of my two...
Billy clearly never wanted to jump in the wet..I dont blame him he had had enough by the end of the day...He got second in trail and second in hunter....
Would of won trail but I cost him...LOL just like I cost him res champ at his last show Sad I suck Razz

These are all piccies PK took for me Very Happy

MH&PE State Champ Show 62151_449706473698_788438698_5094196_3926772_n
My sister says she looks like a mini QH LOL
MH&PE State Champ Show 46294_449706988698_788438698_5094233_929513_n

How about no....! But yes he did jump it Razz

MH&PE State Champ Show 62151_449706458698_788438698_5094193_6965668_n

BEST PHOTO EVER

MH&PE State Champ Show 62151_449706468698_788438698_5094195_2206226_n

MH&PE State Champ Show 46294_449706963698_788438698_5094228_2885751_n
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:31 am

Oh that reminds me. After me managing to get the jump shots of everyone else's bloody horses, this is the best one Scott managed to get of mine...but oh well at least he got it I suppose lol

MH&PE State Champ Show 2825643990062942900S200x200Q85
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:36 am

I forgot to ask you guys, do you know who the photographer was? Was it the Zaiter one (hunt-a-horse) as advertised in the program, or was it a different one? I know one of them pulled out.
Back to top Go down
BJF
Contributor
Contributor
BJF

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am

Congrats everyone cheers we cancelled, couldn't even get down to the horses in the morning the rain was that heavy.
Back to top Go down
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:27 am

I dunno...I have been on her website and it says nothing about her being there....so I have no idea what photographer it was
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:51 am

Yeah I have checked a couple of times too expecting to see some form of indication about proofs to come, but nothing.. so started to think it might be someone else that was actually there. Wish I had have listened to the announcer when they said who it was...
Back to top Go down
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Finally got a pic of Middy today!!!

I'm really happy with how I've mastered conditioning this horse for show over the years...he's the itchiest horse on the planet, too!

Here's a before pic...
MH&PE State Champ Show IMG_8364-2

And only three weeks later, this is how I have him looking today Smile

MH&PE State Champ Show IMG_9016

Can't wait to get him out again! Very Happy And I officially want another miniature...I know the stud I want to buy it from and I want a real little mini pony Wink So one day...going to make that happen!
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Naw he looked great, I am spewing I didn't actually notice you guys out there or I would have grabbed some photos.

PS. I spoke to Belinda Zaiter who was the photographer on Sunday and she said proofs will be up at www.hunt-a-horsephotography.com by the weekend.
Back to top Go down
mini_mad
Frequent User
Frequent User
mini_mad

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:31 am

Congrats to all sounds like we all had a good day despite the horrible conditions.
I did not get any pics - PK got some of the little muddy buggers lol (thanks PK)

Results:
Cagra Park Black Betty:
1st 2 yr old filly (sec B) & champ filly, 1st classic trot, 3rd classic head, 3rd solid colour, 1st small horse junior hunter, 3rd junior trail, 4th novice trail.

Ariat Park Aristocrat:
1st 2yr old colt (sec A), 1st solid colour, 2nd classic head, 2nd best presented.

Black Enchantment:
1st solid palouse & champ solid palouse, 1st classic head, 2nd 4yr & over gelding (sec B), 2nd small horse senior hunter, 6th best presented colour.

Back to top Go down
http://enchantmentstud.yolasite.com/
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:10 pm

mini_mad wrote:
Congrats to all sounds like we all had a good day despite the horrible conditions.
I did not get any pics - PK got some of the little muddy buggers lol (thanks PK)

Results:
Cagra Park Black Betty:
1st 2 yr old filly (sec B) & champ filly, 1st classic trot, 3rd classic head, 3rd solid colour, 1st small horse junior hunter, 3rd junior trail, 4th novice trail.

Ariat Park Aristocrat:
1st 2yr old colt (sec A), 1st solid colour, 2nd classic head, 2nd best presented.

Black Enchantment:
1st solid palouse & champ solid palouse, 1st classic head, 2nd 4yr & over gelding (sec B), 2nd small horse senior hunter, 6th best presented colour.

Oh, I think I may have seen you! PK - give us a pic of her ponies! (That's the way I recognise everyone...by their ponies!)

Congrats, what an awesome bunch of results! cheers
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:58 am

Yes! You walked past as a few times in a rush I think, haha, because I was going to tell you how gorgeous your horse was but thought I better let you get to your classes. I love how his/her (?) mane and tail looked...so beautiful and dreamy!

Congrats on an awesome show!
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:52 am

I wouldn't be surprised if she looked like she was in a rush, she had about 20 classes with 4 different horses spread over 4 rings! I had enough trouble keeping up with 5 classes in 3 rings with 2 horses!! Laughing I was sitting right beside the ring and still would have missed my first class if it wasn't for Mel who was in it also and came over from the float area telling me they had called my number 3 times !!!
Back to top Go down
mini_mad
Frequent User
Frequent User
mini_mad

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:30 am

lol i was in a rush most of the day - didn't get a chance to have a sit or anything to eat etc.
Im not doing that many classes over that many rings again, it was hectic and i was down one horse so would of been worse if he had of come too.

Thanks deltree i was pretty proud of the new team (well new filly & colt) lol
Bam has got a great mane & tail for a 2yr old even i was impressed when i first looked at her.
You should of grabbed me and said hello even if i was in a rush i would of known who you were then & been able to come chat when i finished the classes Very Happy

Good job PK how did you not realize your class was up you were in the center of it all and could keep up with what was going on lol - you made it in the end though and that's what matters Very Happy

Sound like we all had a good day even with the crap weather
Back to top Go down
http://enchantmentstud.yolasite.com/
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:39 pm

I got confused coz of the way the classes in certain rings started at about 40 and 70 and stuff, for some reason I thought class 74 would be later in the day, not the third one up, so I wasn't paying any attention!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BJF
Contributor
Contributor
BJF

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:11 am

congrats on everybody with their results cheers

we pulled out due to the weather, was terrible here, couldn't even get down to the horses the rain was that heavy.
Back to top Go down
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:47 am

BJF wrote:
congrats on everybody with their results cheers

we pulled out due to the weather, was terrible here, couldn't even get down to the horses the rain was that heavy.

It was BAD rain when I was driving past the central coast at about that time in the morning, too! Can totally see why you didn't go, hahaha, I was really nervous about how it was going to be in Sydney. And the weather DID end up being totally feral...but I didn't waste ALL of my $106 hahahahah
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:12 am

Back to top Go down
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:43 am

Saw them! LOL at the ones of me and Sparkle looking like drowned rats Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH&PE State Champ Show   MH&PE State Champ Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH&PE State Champ Show
Page 1 of 1