Aussie Miniature Equines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
Three Miniature mares For Sale Vote_lcapThree Miniature mares For Sale Voting_barThree Miniature mares For Sale Vote_rcap 
mineees
Three Miniature mares For Sale Vote_lcapThree Miniature mares For Sale Voting_barThree Miniature mares For Sale Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Gallery
Three Miniature mares For Sale Empty
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
Three Miniature mares For Sale Vote_lcap56%Three Miniature mares For Sale Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
Three Miniature mares For Sale Vote_lcap33%Three Miniature mares For Sale Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
Three Miniature mares For Sale Vote_lcap0%Three Miniature mares For Sale Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
Three Miniature mares For Sale Vote_lcap0%Three Miniature mares For Sale Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
Three Miniature mares For Sale Vote_lcap11%Three Miniature mares For Sale Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Three Miniature mares For Sale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hope park stud

PostSubject: Three Miniature mares For Sale   Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 am

Hope Park Victoria Secret approx 36" DOB 23/sep/01 Chestnut Pinto Has had two foals for me, so far both colts both pinto, currently in foal and due very soon to a silver taffy palouse (last foal was to the same stallion and was a silver pinto) she is registered small horse IMHR, foals on her own and has never needed help, you can hand serve or run with stallion no problems getting in foal, great mum. She can stay till foal is born with no extra cost for agistment. She is $800 Foal eligable IMHR

Tianjara Gold N Illusion approx 34.5" DOB 12/oct/95 Silver taffy , all foals have been supreme winners and stunnning, has produced either silver taffy or silver bays. Currently in foal to a black and white pinto pony stallion ( Croydon Park Cherokee) and will be an amazing pony foal. She is registered Miniature hores IMHR. Foals on her own , can hand serve or run with stallion, great mum. She is $1500 Foal will be eligable IMHR and AMPS and Pinto if coloured. This mare is worth her weight in gold with the amazing babies she produces.

Mt Alexander Charmed approx 32" DOB 6/nov/05 Black Taffy , baught as show mare but no longer breeding/showing minis, was a multi champ winner in Vic and champ winner in Sydney, great little mare and is what you look for in a mini pony, she can move aswell. If you want to be in the winners circle than she is a mare you should consider, currently in very fat paddock conditon but wouldnt take long to get show ready. Or you could breed some amazing babies. She is registered IMHR and AMPS. She is $1000 (paid ALOT more for this mare)

All mares are neg to right caring home and can be paid of if needed.
Email for photos etc. harpsrus@bigpond.com
Back to top Go down
hope park stud

PostSubject: Re: Three Miniature mares For Sale   Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:04 am

hope park stud wrote:
Hope Park Victoria Secret approx 36" DOB 23/sep/01 Chestnut Pinto Has had two foals for me, so far both colts both pinto, currently in foal and due very soon to a silver taffy palouse (last foal was to the same stallion and was a silver pinto) she is registered small horse IMHR, foals on her own and has never needed help, you can hand serve or run with stallion no problems getting in foal, great mum. She can stay till foal is born with no extra cost for agistment. She is $800 Foal eligable IMHR

Tianjara Gold N Illusion approx 34.5" DOB 12/oct/95 Silver taffy , all foals have been supreme winners and stunnning, has produced either silver taffy or silver bays. Currently in foal to a black and white pinto pony stallion ( Croydon Park Cherokee) and will be an amazing pony foal. She is registered Miniature hores IMHR. Foals on her own , can hand serve or run with stallion, great mum. She is $1500 Foal will be eligable IMHR and AMPS and Pinto if coloured. This mare is worth her weight in gold with the amazing babies she produces. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Mt Alexander Charmed approx 32" DOB 6/nov/05 Black Taffy , baught as show mare but no longer breeding/showing minis, was a multi champ winner in Vic and champ winner in Sydney, great little mare and is what you look for in a mini pony, she can move aswell. If you want to be in the winners circle than she is a mare you should consider, currently in very fat paddock conditon but wouldnt take long to get show ready. Or you could breed some amazing babies. She is registered IMHR and AMPS. She is $600 (paid ALOT more for this mare)

All mares are neg to right caring home and can be paid of if needed.
Email for photos etc. harpsrus@bigpond.com
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Three Miniature mares For Sale   Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:39 am

Who did she sell to out of interest? Was it a stud? Just interested to see what she produces.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theponykid.webs.com
hope park stud

PostSubject: Re: Three Miniature mares For Sale   Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:10 am

she will remain with me till the foal is born and then they will be on their way to a stud.
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Three Miniature mares For Sale   Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:54 am

Can I come and see baby when it's born?
Back to top Go down
hope park stud

PostSubject: Re: Three Miniature mares For Sale   Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:06 am

sure can, i will let you know when its born.
Back to top Go down
hope park stud

PostSubject: Re: Three Miniature mares For Sale   Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:18 am

Hope Park Victoria Secret had a georgous chestnut pintaloosa colt with hind stockings that join up to his spotted blanket. They are both for sale for $800. The colt will be registered IMHR he should mature approx 35" . His father is Waya Lai Lai Loud And Proud a silver taffy palouse 34.5".
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Three Miniature mares For Sale   Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Does anyone know if Mt Alexander Charmed was sold??
Back to top Go down
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: Three Miniature mares For Sale   Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Your not thinking of buying another one are you Razz
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Three Miniature mares For Sale   Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:16 am

Considering introducing some new pony blood into my herd as most of my pony mares are retired now. Just not in a good position with money at the moment until I get my vet bill sorted.
Back to top Go down
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: Three Miniature mares For Sale   Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:24 am

You could e-mail that address supplied up there ^ Razz
Your like me...I want another one...but have two car regos so cant just go and buy them,even thou there are some bargains to be had *sook sook*
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
Sialer Park Mini Stud
Valued User
Valued User
Sialer Park Mini Stud

PostSubject: Re: Three Miniature mares For Sale   Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:02 am

PK... What are you looking for exactly?

Mares, fillies, weanlings?

Solid, pinto or dilute?

Something just for breeding, or something to show as well?

Just local, or would you look interstate on payment plans? What sort of budget (approx)

Might know of a mare/filly or 2 that might suit you...

PM me via FB if you dont wanna answer here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sialerparkministud.com
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Three Miniature mares For Sale   Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:17 pm

It's all good Mel, I had tried to contact Sam but email bounced, but she got hold of me Very Happy

Sialer, prefer an AMPS broodmare in foal.. non pinto, but rather look locally as I have been fooled before when buying sight unseen or only via photos and travelled to whoop whoop to pick the pony up, only for it to have a terrible temperament or shocking legs or something, but it was stood up nicely in the photos. Sad Not really in a position to buy straight away, just putting some feelers out. Thanks anyway. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Miniature mares For Sale   Three Miniature mares For Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Miniature mares For Sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aussie Miniature Equines :: The Noticeboard :: For Sale-
Jump to: