For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Vote_lcapEques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Voting_barEques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Vote_rcap 
mineees
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Vote_lcapEques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Voting_barEques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Vote_lcap56%Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Vote_lcap33%Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Vote_lcap0%Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Vote_lcap0%Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Vote_lcap11%Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PONYKID
PONYKID

Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Empty
PostSubject: Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods.   Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:23 pm

(Cross posted from Eques Forum).

http://www.eques.com.au/EQforum/showthread.php?t=992

They are currently taking donations for an online auction where all proceeds will go towards animal care for the people affected by the QLD flooding.
A LOT of stallion services have already been donated, so I would say at this stage they are looking for other sorts of donations, as well as people interested in bidding when the auction site is up and running!!

Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods.   Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:23 pm

I have donated my 2 boys.

Eques did this just after the Vic fires and it was a sucess. Was happy to donate then and am happy to do so now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/willowmossponystud
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods.   Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:56 pm

This is great. I was thinking about donating a custom horse drawing.... (only because they have a zillion stallion services already, and lots of mini ones, so offering Jessie might be moot, haha!).
Back to top Go down
http://www.deltreephoto.webs.com
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods.   Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:09 am

You can donate your stallion. There are alot offered that are in Vic.

Last edited by Willowmoss on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rewording what i wrote)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/willowmossponystud
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods.   Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Although I am all for the auction and fundraising, I think a lot of the stallions that people are offering will not get bids anyway, there could not possibly be that many people out there looking to bid on and use a stallion service? Dunno?

The things from the list that interest me are the artworks and holidays! Laughing

aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods.   Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:13 am

Only stallion I have to offer is Billy...and lets face it...who would want to breed to him? He does not even know he is a boy LOL

I would love to buy a service to someones stallion IF it was nice and IF it was in N.S.W but I wouldn't just buy a service to joe blows stallion in his backyard IYKWIM...It would of had to of achieved something.
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
Sialer Park Mini Stud
Valued User
Valued User
Sialer Park Mini Stud

PostSubject: Re: Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods.   Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:34 am

PK, the vast majority of services that were offered last time, were SOLD.

Services will raise more money than smaller items.

A LOT of the services sold for the same as their regular service fee, & some even went ABOVE their fees. And some stallions dont stand to public stud, so this is the ONLY way you can get a service to some of those boys.

I have offered my stallion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sialerparkministud.com
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods.   Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:09 am

Sialer, I am aware that a lot of the full size horse stallions are highly sought after and I have no doubt that their stud services will sell at auction for good money - and that's great since it goes towards the QLDers in need, but like Mel says, I just can't imagine that a lot of the stallions that are being offered (particularly Miniatures) are going to get bids as they have no credentials and the market is already flooded by nice stallions...IMHO. This is why I suggested that if people contribute, that maybe they offer something OTHER than stallion services, as a lot have already been offered.

deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods.   Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:00 am

Sialer Park Mini Stud wrote:

I have offered my stallion.

The pally? OMG, I love him <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.deltreephoto.webs.com
Sialer Park Mini Stud
Valued User
Valued User
Sialer Park Mini Stud

PostSubject: Re: Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods.   Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:33 am

Yep Deltree, the pali boy... our new boy wont be serving tis he's 2, maybe 3yo (he's not even 3 months old yet)...

You're welcome to send your mare down to us... You might win the service for $100 or it might go for $500 (you wont know, unless you bid)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sialerparkministud.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods.   Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eques Online Auction, Fundraiser for QLD Floods.
Page 1 of 1