Aussie Miniature Equines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
MH&PE Summer Gala Vote_lcapMH&PE Summer Gala Voting_barMH&PE Summer Gala Vote_rcap 
mineees
MH&PE Summer Gala Vote_lcapMH&PE Summer Gala Voting_barMH&PE Summer Gala Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Gallery
MH&PE Summer Gala Empty
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
MH&PE Summer Gala Vote_lcap56%MH&PE Summer Gala Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
MH&PE Summer Gala Vote_lcap33%MH&PE Summer Gala Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
MH&PE Summer Gala Vote_lcap0%MH&PE Summer Gala Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
MH&PE Summer Gala Vote_lcap0%MH&PE Summer Gala Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
MH&PE Summer Gala Vote_lcap11%MH&PE Summer Gala Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MH&PE Summer Gala

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deltree
deltree

MH&PE Summer Gala Empty
PostSubject: MH&PE Summer Gala   MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:15 am

We've posted pics on facebook, but not here yet! Very Happy

My two did very well! It's a shame Jessie was the only one in his colt class, I would have liked to see how he compared to others his age. He went in for champion, but my little baby is too little to compete against those chunky, older boys! But he still had a great day and learned a lot, he stood by the float quietly. In the morning he was very jittery and vocal but he quieted down during the day and eventually got the idea that he's supposed to TROT in the work outs, not canter, hahaha. It was a good experience for him and he's a dream traveller.

Here's the only photo we got of the turd because he's still learning to stand still long enough (and my sister is still learning to capture that split second moment that is the perfect photo, haha, but she has me to teach her!)

MH&PE Summer Gala IMG_1914web

Sparkle was in the ribbons, as usual! She won he palomino class, got Reserve Champion palomino, won her small horse class and got Reserve Champion small horse. Her only bit of bad behaviour was when Mel's little Desert had a rear, then the other pally had a rear and I guess Sparkle thought, well, I better rear too! Hahahaaaaa Very Happy That was a funny domino effect!

MH&PE Summer Gala IMG_1968web

MH&PE Summer Gala IMG_2108web

MH&PE Summer Gala IMG_2170

MH&PE Summer Gala IMG_2186

So, everyone else should post their results here too! Very Happy

(Mel, Kay...how did you guys go in performance?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.deltreephoto.webs.com
aliasmel
aliasmel

MH&PE Summer Gala Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH&PE Summer Gala   MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:20 am

Desert just wanted to show everyone...that even thou she may be small.... She can still be noticed,hence why she set all the pallys off LOL!

Billy got first in his trail class had a rail down in the jumping Sad
And my girls got totally majorly ripped off in the novice trail class! Horses that had faults got placed and my girls who done everything perfectly got nothing.

Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
PONYKID
PONYKID

MH&PE Summer Gala Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH&PE Summer Gala   MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:25 am

Yeah there was a big protest in the trail class because a pony that knocked the jump and another obstacle got 3rd and there were at least 3 other horses that had close to perfect, if not completely perfect, rounds. The judge said it is also based on style and technique but I still couldn't understand how knocking a jump down could not lose enough points for the score to drop below others who didn't knock anything? Confused?? I knew I wasn't in the running coz I went first and made a booboo but I felt sorry for the guys who did good rounds and didn't get placed.

As for trail, neither of my kiddos placed but both of them jumped wonderfully so I was THRILLED! Because in the warm up I was unable to get Polly to jump once. I stuffed up the slalom on both rounds by accidentally running my ponies into the witches hats!!!!!!!!!! Oops Redface

As for our halter classes, Polly decided to come into season and was setting Kev off all bloody day, so it wasn't his finest hour but he got 1st in classic trot, reserve champ colt/stallion (he beat deltrees gorgeous boy, so the victory was bittersweet lol). I can't remember everything else I got coz I didn't write them down as I finished. I think Sunny got a couple of seconds, Polly got a first and third, and Duke got 3rd in gelding and 3rd in taffy (didn't even clip him and wasn't gonna take him but he is my little buddy).

Duke:
MH&PE Summer Gala 2806070570062942900S425x425Q85

Kev:
MH&PE Summer Gala 2376547640062942900S425x425Q85

Polly:
MH&PE Summer Gala 2203554830062942900S425x425Q85

Sunny:
MH&PE Summer Gala 2406802150062942900S425x425Q85
Back to top Go down
http://www.theponykid.webs.com
PONYKID
PONYKID

MH&PE Summer Gala Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH&PE Summer Gala   MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am

Back to top Go down
deltree
deltree

MH&PE Summer Gala Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH&PE Summer Gala   MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:55 am

WOW, did that really happen in the trail and the jumping? That can't possibly be right. Knocking polls has GOT to have a much more negative weighting than "style" does positive. So if a horse knocks every jump on the course, but does it in style, they should win? Eh, that's a bit off. There was actually a champion class under one judge where I thought Sparkle was the best hands down but she didn't get it. That's just showing though...someone's opinion. But that would be disappointing in performance...it should have been SCORED, not JUDGED (if that makes sense...it should have been a score and not someone's complete opinion).

Anywho.

Was great to see everyone again on the actual showground, instead of car-bound by the rain, haha! It's a shame we ended up on opposite sides of the showground though...I asked to park where I did last time but was told to go to the right side of the showground, anyway, LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.deltreephoto.webs.com
aliasmel
aliasmel

MH&PE Summer Gala Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH&PE Summer Gala   MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:37 am

Mad Yeah my girls were awsome in the trail but no.... they did not do it with enough style LOL Dunno what kinda style you have to have to get round a trail course.... Rolling Eyes
Wonder if it was a case of who you know...... It usually is.

Oh well atleast the photographer got some awesome photos of my horses!!!! I have narrowed it down to 6 even thou there are many more I would love to get.

Ah well atleast Billy was his normal self and done the trail perfectly.
just wish he never had the rail down and he might of been in the running for hi point performance.
Also did anyone notice the colour class trphys were painted? I thought it was very clever!

And the classic head class...Aparantly shatters and Sparkle have ugly heads,cause we were the only ones unplaced Embarassed
Even thou I told the steward I had to go and get my other horse by time I was back the judge was already judging and she never even came near shatters.
Sabre
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
PONYKID
PONYKID

MH&PE Summer Gala Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH&PE Summer Gala   MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 am

Yeh I noticed the trophies when i was looking at the photos. Thought that was cool.

There's a few pics on there I really like, one especially of Duke jumping. I love you
Back to top Go down
lotta luvin
Valued User
Valued User
lotta luvin

MH&PE Summer Gala Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH&PE Summer Gala   MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Big Congrats guys, you all did great and love all the pics!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
mineees
mineees

MH&PE Summer Gala Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH&PE Summer Gala   MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 am

well done guys... sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MH&PE Summer Gala Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH&PE Summer Gala   MH&PE Summer Gala Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH&PE Summer Gala
Page 1 of 1