Aussie Miniature Equines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Vote_lcapIMHR & MHAA Nationals Voting_barIMHR & MHAA Nationals Vote_rcap 
mineees
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Vote_lcapIMHR & MHAA Nationals Voting_barIMHR & MHAA Nationals Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Gallery
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Empty
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Vote_lcap56%IMHR & MHAA Nationals Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Vote_lcap33%IMHR & MHAA Nationals Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Vote_lcap0%IMHR & MHAA Nationals Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Vote_lcap0%IMHR & MHAA Nationals Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
IMHR & MHAA Nationals Vote_lcap11%IMHR & MHAA Nationals Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

IMHR & MHAA Nationals

Go down 
+2
aliasmel
Lai Lai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lai Lai
Contributor
Contributor
Lai Lai

PostSubject: IMHR & MHAA Nationals   IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:59 am

Is anyone here going to attend Nationals this year??
Back to top Go down
http://www.lailaiminiatures.webs.com/
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: IMHR & MHAA Nationals   IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:41 am

Hi,
No I will not be attending the IMHR nationals Sad Just dont have a float to take me there and would cost me money I just do not have spare atm...maybe next year?? Plus it is a hell of a long way to go...wish they would move it around so everyone had a chance of attending.

MHAA not sure...my new girl is MHAA rego'd...but that would mean I would have to join and transfer before the entries closed...that one is a maybe as it would be for just one class anyway.

Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: IMHR & MHAA Nationals   IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:51 pm

A lot of people are getting OUT of MHAA and boycotting their show because of all the drama going on in it at the moment, so purely based on info I have received in emails, I wouldn't touch their show with a 10ft pole! I will support all the smaller societies that are doing the right things!
IMHR Nats I am not entering but might be going along to strap for a friend. Yes, I too wish they would move it around a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theponykid.webs.com
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: IMHR & MHAA Nationals   IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:35 pm

PK: I just read that website that was put up...Not sure I want to join now? not to mention it is triple the cost of IMHR and MH&PE.
Oh well...it is not hard to register her with the afore mentioned two society's and it would be bloody cheaper.

But yes it would be nice is they moved the nationals to say SIEC or similar even just once would be nice...It would give everyone a chance to go and compete.

Back to top Go down
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: IMHR & MHAA Nationals   IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:26 am

Leigh has had a MHAA Explained on her website for years. So what ever is going on has been going on for years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/willowmossponystud
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: IMHR & MHAA Nationals   IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:58 am

Yes I believe that is true, but I was unaware of it until it has really come to the foreground in the last 12mths or so, and I personally think they need to get their business sorted if they are to survive. They blame IMHR etc for their demise, but it seems they have slowly been doing it to themselves by being too elitest (purely my opinion from things I have heard/seen/read). I know of many long term MHAA members that have all dual registered their horses with another society now in case MHAA goes belly up for good. I have never been an MHAA member, but to hear comments like that from well known studs who have been on the scene for a long time, it really makes you wary!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theponykid.webs.com
Sialer Park Mini Stud
Valued User
Valued User
Sialer Park Mini Stud

PostSubject: Re: IMHR & MHAA Nationals   IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:50 am

It's funny those wingeing that the societies wont move the Nationals around NSW to give everyone a chance...

Be thankful that you even have them... NSW has all 3 Nationals (MHAA, IMHR, MH&PE)... Vic has NONE...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sialerparkministud.com
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: IMHR & MHAA Nationals   IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:18 am

Sialer Park Mini Stud wrote:
It's funny those wingeing that the societies wont move the Nationals around NSW to give everyone a chance...

Be thankful that you even have them... NSW has all 3 Nationals (MHAA, IMHR, MH&PE)... Vic has NONE...

Well considering MH&PE is sydney based and is for people in the greater sydney area and NSW I dont see why they would move them to another state? MH&PE nationals are no where near the size of MHAA AND IMHR and are held for ONE day not a whole week like the other two,if it was not for the MH&PE I would not be able to go to any nationals.

Vic get more shows then us anyway...we dont get a barastock..there was a show in vic the past weekend that the IMHR ran....
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: IMHR & MHAA Nationals   IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:33 am

You are right Mel......Vic and Qld have a lot more shows than NSW......which is a shame Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMHR & MHAA Nationals   IMHR & MHAA Nationals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMHR & MHAA Nationals
Page 1 of 1