For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Vote_lcapKILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Voting_barKILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Vote_rcap 
mineees
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Vote_lcapKILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Voting_barKILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Vote_lcap56%KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Vote_lcap33%KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Vote_lcap0%KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Vote_lcap0%KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Vote_lcap11%KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charlieteen

KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Empty
PostSubject: KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE   KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:31 am

Sire- La Yuqwam Hobo 33.5"
Dam - Mini world peaches and cream 35"

Sugar is the best broodmare i have ever had she will protect her own foal plus any others on the ground as well she is 35" and 10yr old has been running with my 29" stallion so comes with a service certificate she is registered imhr
$2000

she is a red roan appy soild build but throws very fine foals
Back to top Go down

KILDAIRE SUGAR AND SPICE MINIATURE BROODMARE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aussie Miniature Equines :: The Noticeboard :: For Sale-
Jump to: