Aussie Miniature Equines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
Hi there from the Central Coast Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
Hi there from the Central Coast Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
Hi there from the Central Coast Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
Hi there from the Central Coast Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
Hi there from the Central Coast Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
Hi there from the Central Coast Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
Hi there from the Central Coast Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
Hi there from the Central Coast Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
Hi there from the Central Coast Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
Hi there from the Central Coast Vote_lcapHi there from the Central Coast Voting_barHi there from the Central Coast Vote_rcap 
mineees
Hi there from the Central Coast Vote_lcapHi there from the Central Coast Voting_barHi there from the Central Coast Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Gallery
Hi there from the Central Coast Empty
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
Hi there from the Central Coast Vote_lcap56%Hi there from the Central Coast Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
Hi there from the Central Coast Vote_lcap33%Hi there from the Central Coast Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
Hi there from the Central Coast Vote_lcap0%Hi there from the Central Coast Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
Hi there from the Central Coast Vote_lcap0%Hi there from the Central Coast Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
Hi there from the Central Coast Vote_lcap11%Hi there from the Central Coast Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hi there from the Central Coast

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BJF
Contributor
Contributor
BJF

PostSubject: Hi there from the Central Coast   Hi there from the Central Coast Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:27 am

My name is Ashley, I am 23 years old old, I live on the central coast NSW, we have a Miniature Horse stud called Ravensbrooke Miniature Horses our website addy is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] look forward to chatting with everyone I love you
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Hi there from the Central Coast   Hi there from the Central Coast Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:50 am

Welcome aboard!

I love the pic of the horse in your avatar, it reminds me of a cremello colt I had and sort of regret selling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theponykid.webs.com
kimmini
Valued User
Valued User
kimmini

PostSubject: Re: Hi there from the Central Coast   Hi there from the Central Coast Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:17 am

Welcome,and you have some very nice horses too.
Back to top Go down
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: Hi there from the Central Coast   Hi there from the Central Coast Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:46 am

Hello Ahsley!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Emma from HRO Wink

And, totally random, but Kimmini and PK - LOVE your new avatars, so gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deltreephoto.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there from the Central Coast   Hi there from the Central Coast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there from the Central Coast
Page 1 of 1