For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Vote_lcapSo...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Voting_barSo...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
mineees
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Vote_lcapSo...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Voting_barSo...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

So...what are your ponies up to today?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PONYKID
PONYKID

So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Foal watch, foal watch and more foal watch. I must say it was a little inconvenient having a 310 day mare waxed up over Christmas, so I couldn't celebrate too much out with friends and family because I kept having to make trips home to check on her...but ah well, the sacrafices we make! Rolling Eyes

mysticalmeadows
Valued User
Valued User

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:47 am

lol PK didnt realise our girls were so close! sally is 309 days lol!!!
i'll race ya! but i bet u win!!!
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Well she has been off her food for almost a week now, and last week she was running milk one day and then waxed up the next, so I had bets with hubby that we would have a foal before Christmas. Mind you she isn't due until after Australia Day! But NOPE, she is still off her food and has little bits of wax sometimes, and belly has certainly dropped, but she doesn't seem like going any time soon, so I think she will carry it out to full term.

Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:40 am

I have been away for a week in sydney and have to get back into the horse routine Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/willowmossponystud
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:12 am

Well, I've been having a bad rabbit problem here! Evil or Very Mad They keep digging holes in my paddocks!!! For now I've fenced them off with electric tape that's been turned ON...but well, no, last night Sparkle managed to collapse the electric fencing and munch on the grass around the holes. I'm so lucky she didn't fall in! Guess I know what I'll be doing today...!

Also been doing some show prep for the shows coming up...Jessie James needs to learn to lead nicer, grr.

On the bright side, Middy's been a very good boy lately! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deltreephoto.webs.com
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:29 am

Well today I turned Kelly out into the foaling paddock for the whole day, and she had an absolute blast, as did Mandy, as both have been cooped up all week in the makeshift stable. Vet said no paddock exercise until she is 3wks old, but she is far too active now to keep locked up, and she is sooo much stronger. The weather was sunny but not too hot, so I thought it would do them good.

Then I washed and half clipped Sunny for next week's show. Only half clipped because I just wanted to take off the remaining winter fluff that was around her belly. Unfortunately now you can see the colour difference from where she is clipped to where she is in summer coat, but hopefully it will even out a little bit in the next seven days (I hope!)

mysticalmeadows
Valued User
Valued User

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:14 am

Trying to keep dry! it is soo wet here its crazy!!! we need some sunshine!
Spirit isnt liking the rain at all!
Back to top Go down
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:30 am

Today my piglets all got their tails plaited Razz Jessie James was terribly embarrassed by how girly he looks! I also got Middy approved to enter a show that wasn't open to little ponies, and their jumping contest which was only advertised as open to mini horses, SO excited! So now have to get his itched off ears all grown back in a week! GAH!
Back to top Go down
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:37 am

We got another pony last week for my son to ride (pony is on loan) Son is just 2 and rode his pony with his "horse hatty" on. I had a sit on pony as well and nearly died when he moved Smile
Back to top Go down
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:27 am

GRRRRRRR well, after I got Middy aprroved to enter the show tomorrow, he started coughing. He seems to be completely healed now, but I was still worried. He is also itchy and his rug broke, so he has sores in places (and if I used black cover up, would probably irritate it). Despite this, I was still going to take him...but this afternoon he slipped and fell, cutting open his front knee. He's started favouring it, too...so that pretty much made my decision for me and we can't go now Sad But I'll take Jessie and Sparkle to the ag show on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Awww that really sucks! Sad But have fun at the ag show anyway!!

I have an action packed day tomorrow with scrubbing up ponies for the MH&PE Mini Hooves show on Sunday.

aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:06 pm

PONYKID wrote:
Awww that really sucks! Sad But have fun at the ag show anyway!!

I have an action packed day tomorrow with scrubbing up ponies for the MH&PE Mini Hooves show on Sunday.

Good luck with that...the way I feel I will be home in bed on Sunday
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
mysticalmeadows
Valued User
Valued User

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:46 am

well my lil man got introduced to the halter and lead today and after a bit of struggle he coped really well Wink
Back to top Go down
misty meadow miniatures
Valued User
Valued User
misty meadow miniatures

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Hi all i am finally back on line, How has every one been???

my gelding is all rugged up as the mozzies were giving him hell and the mare and foal are going really well he is 2 months old now and has been taught to lead tie up and pick up his feet he is deffenatly a buckskin i will put up pics once i get my camera back. My new colt is turning up this week some time i cant wait just waiting to hear from the truck for the date and time he would have been here sooner but with all the flooding around here i wanted to hold off on getting him bought over plus the bloody roads have been closed.
Back to top Go down
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:49 am

I gave my little colt another leading lesson last night, and we even had a trot on the lead he likes to be doing something i think. he also thinks he is a big stallion and mounts mares fully erect Smile

Preg tested a mare yesterday, a 2nd line i could see but it was very very faint, so will get another test and retest.

Nothing exciting happening here
Back to top Go down
lotta luvin
Valued User
Valued User
lotta luvin

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:58 am

My ponies have hardly moved away from the shady trees today, we have just hit 40 degrees on the verandah, and think they are really feeling it.
Have had a lot of mozzies also but the biggest annoying bug at the moment for the ponies is the mongrel March flies, they just won't let up and will land on the ponies and dig deep to get their stinger in past the hair, have never seen them like this.

Willowmoss my little colt is the same [so glad i don't have the only one LOL] he gets fully erect, tries to mount and thrusts away at the air, he was fine until he saw the stallion doing his job a few times and now you can't stop him!!! Embarassed

Won't be much else happening here today, just have to go out and pick up the poo's, sunny
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:12 pm

hehehe baby colts learn so quickly from watching stallions! It always amazes me!!

My silly ponies spent most of the last three 40°C+ days out in the sun!!!! I keep worrying about the foals laying flat in the sun, as the mares seem quite oblivious to the heat. I keep shooing them into the shade and giving them hay to keep them there.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your ponies up to today?   So...what are your ponies up to today? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...what are your ponies up to today?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aussie Miniature Equines :: Horse Topics :: General Horse Chat-
Jump to: