For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Vote_lcapWhat do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Voting_barWhat do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Vote_rcap 
mineees
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Vote_lcapWhat do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Voting_barWhat do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Vote_lcap56%What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Vote_lcap33%What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Vote_lcap0%What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Vote_lcap0%What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Vote_lcap11%What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do you do for your horses for Chrissy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do for your horses for Chrissy?   What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:07 am

Seeing as this is my first year with my own horses on my own place i thought of making them some cookies.

Anyone got a recipe?

What do you all do for your animals for chrissy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/willowmossponystud
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for your horses for Chrissy?   What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:34 am

I used to give them carrots and apples as a Christmas treat (same as on August 1st) but I have too many now to worry about. I know, slack Mum I am.

deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for your horses for Chrissy?   What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:17 am

Oh, yes! I have a recipe in an old Horsepower magazine, I'll post it for you tonight once I scan it in! Smile

This year I'm going to make a big fuss over them...the past couple of years I have had a "break" from horses with the HSC and things, and buying Sparkle and Athena has renewed my appreciation for the hobby and made me so thankful to have Bj and Middy in my life. So this year, they're getting some pressies! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.deltreephoto.webs.com
mysticalmeadows
Valued User
Valued User

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for your horses for Chrissy?   What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:07 am

Sally got a new pink halter lol! but its too small so im hoping her foal is a filly lol
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for your horses for Chrissy?   What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Okay so I caved and bought mine 20kg of carrots to share!
My hubby bought me some new halters and leads for around home, as I tend to be running short on them these days between giving some away when I sell horses, losing them at other properties, and having them break on me! Most thoughtful gift ever hehe.

aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for your horses for Chrissy?   What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:01 am

You can never have too many halters and leads!!!
I had one between my three at one stage, after I sent warrior to qld with one and cappa...well they took my fave yellow halter and pink lead Sad

I was GOING to go to the horse warehouse today and buy three nice PVC ones to take the to the shows in(Pink....sorry Billy LOL) but they do not re-open till the 10th of jan Shocked So I may just go into HL today and see what they have at their stampede sale today.
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for your horses for Chrissy?   What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:25 am

Anything much good in there??
Goodwoods had a big sale at Homebush last year and they had nice PVC mini halters for $8! Maybe they still have them normally??

misty meadow miniatures
Valued User
Valued User
misty meadow miniatures

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for your horses for Chrissy?   What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:13 am

My ponies got wormed brushed and had there feet done and then had a heap of carrots each!!! But i got a great pressie for xmas i got a float thanks to my lovely fiance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for your horses for Chrissy?   What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:10 pm

well I found some nice roma halters in there but they only had two...lady could not understand that I needed three and would not buy just two,I said I wanted them to be mathcing, she said "but there is two there"
But I want matching ones Evil or Very Mad she just sorta nodded and walked off like I was some escapee from St john of god LOL

I ended up with some Hoss gloss cause Billy has rain scald AGAIN and all I done was leave his rug off for one night and it sprinkled 4 drops.
Some new hoof black...it is in like a shoe polish bottle with the sponge aplicator....hopefully cleaner and easier then the normal one.
Some champion tails show sheen stuff a new grooming kit for shows my was looking a little lack lustre, a mane thining comb for desert cause she is doing her best impression oh a gypsy vanner in the mane/tail department and I cnt think what else cause I was running around after Connor whom thought it was hilarious to walk around and try to push people out of his way.

I will go back and get some more white chalk and maybe some highliter for shatters,the vaso just seems to wear off to quickly.

But yeah....just their usual stuff in there.... only a few dollars off
Suspect
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for your horses for Chrissy?   What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Is the sale at Horseland or the showground? When's it finish?

aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for your horses for Chrissy?   What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:20 pm

It's at horseland and finishes in january sometimes (6th or 8th)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for your horses for Chrissy?   What do you do for your horses for Chrissy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do for your horses for Chrissy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aussie Miniature Equines :: Horse Topics :: General Horse Chat-
Jump to: