Aussie Miniature Equines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Vote_lcapShow Us Your Bellies Pt III Voting_barShow Us Your Bellies Pt III Vote_rcap 
mineees
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Vote_lcapShow Us Your Bellies Pt III Voting_barShow Us Your Bellies Pt III Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Gallery
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Empty
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Vote_lcap56%Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Vote_lcap33%Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Vote_lcap0%Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Vote_lcap0%Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Vote_lcap11%Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Show Us Your Bellies Pt III

Go down 
+3
Willowmoss
come by chance stud
PONYKID
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Since most of the mares in the old thread have now foaled, figured I would start fresh.

This is Mandy, a purebred Shetland mare. She would be around 308 days in these photos, taken yesterday 21/12/10. She is very well bagged up and body shape is changing quickly, and although it's early days according to her dates, she is very restless tonight.

Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Mandy2112104.th
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Mandy2112101.th
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Mandy2112102.th
Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Mandy2112103.th

Back to top Go down
http://www.theponykid.webs.com
come by chance stud
Frequent User
Frequent User

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:11 pm

gee....
she is very full.
Back to top Go down
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:02 pm

EEEkkk hope she holds on a little longer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/willowmossponystud
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:47 am

Well thankfully she held off last night, although I wasn't really thankful for having to sleep on the lounge "just in case"!

The foal was super active last night which is obviously what was unsettling her, and today she just looks very tired.
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:00 am

Okay well we have milk droplets forming today when she moves, but it's not colostrum.
And as you can see by comparing to her last photos, she has definitely dropped more in the middle!

Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Img3010

Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Img3004vk

Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Img3003r

Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Img3013t

Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Img3009h
Back to top Go down
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:18 am

Ya might have a xmas day baby, i do hope she holds on though.
Back to top Go down
come by chance stud
Frequent User
Frequent User

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:14 am

i dont think she will go just yet. her muscle on the back of her leg are not relax yet. they relax 12ish hours b4 foaling. See on pic 4. They are not soft yet.
but she looks close Shocked
Back to top Go down
come by chance stud
Frequent User
Frequent User

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:16 am

P.S
she is a lovely looking mare Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Yeah I suspect she will string this out for a while longer as she is showing some signs, but not all of them (not that really means much!!) I kinda wish she would just hurry up though because I am already exhaused with work (I work in retail and this is our busiest week of the year) and I really need to be getting proper night's sleep. I am just a little worried coz I don't know this mare's foaling down routine, as I didn't own her last year when she foaled, I bought her with 4mth old foal at foot and because it is still such early days. Tonight she hasn't touch her feed at all again, and she is resting, but has wax on one teat and every now and then she starts circling around like she wants to lay down, but then she goes back to her standing spot. I could just be reading too much into her behaviour though, as I have only started watching her the last few nights, so I don't really know how she acts at night.

Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:18 pm

come by chance stud wrote:
P.S
she is a lovely looking mare Very Happy

Thank you, but I have to laugh because I think she is ugly, which is why I am going to sell her. She'll be up for sale with foal at foot if it's a colt, or after weaning if it's a filly I want to retain and show.
Back to top Go down
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:10 am

She isnt ugly!

Who is she in foal too?

I really hope she holds onto foalie for a little bit longer and that you get some sleep!

Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:05 am

She's in foal to my lard ass buckskin stallion Palmdale Boy George who is also up for sale. Hope to get a nice filly to retain, but I suspect it will be too heavy for what I like.
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:35 pm

OK here's where we are at now. She's even more pointy now and has wax. Still hasn't softened in the muscles as much as I would expect, but who knows what's going on!

Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Dscf9947small

Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Dscf9892small

Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Dscf9976small

Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Dscf9973small
Back to top Go down
come by chance stud
Frequent User
Frequent User

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:47 pm

oh know she going to foal. real soon Neutral
I hope all goes well. all the best Wink
Back to top Go down
come by chance stud
Frequent User
Frequent User

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:54 pm

And merry Xmas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:35 am

Well she was extremely restless last night but no foal *sigh*. Seems like she is gonna be a big fat royal PITA!
Back to top Go down
mysticalmeadows
Valued User
Valued User

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:06 am

wow PK i can notice the heaps differences in her it is cool to see lol! as im only new to this too!! good luck Very Happy

sally is sooo restless today she is being a pita! she wont stand still!
she is 308 days today and bagging up u can see all the big vains etc i will try and get a pic of her!
Back to top Go down
mysticalmeadows
Valued User
Valued User

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:55 am

Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Img_9810

Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Img_9811
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Well your girl looks like she is certainly getting ready to go on time. I wish I knew what mine was doing, she hasn't been dripping milk for a few days now but she has little bits of wax on and off. She has definitely dropped in the middle, but her muscles still haven't loosened off, so I don't know if she is gonna stretch it out for another 4wks or go now! Sooooo frustrating not knowing!
Back to top Go down
mysticalmeadows
Valued User
Valued User

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:40 am

Sally has been acting really weird all afternoon today!
twice now she has let me walk up to her and pat her and rub her belly!!!! yes that is weird because she has never just let anyone walk up and pat her and we certainly havent been able to touch her belly let alone rub it! when she has had enough she walks away! i cant tell with her muscle lol but she is def actin not herself!!
but even if its no sign im loving the fact i can pat her without having to get her into the stables and putting a halter on her first!
i reckon she is just gonna tease me right up until her DD lol
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:53 pm

That's so funny coz my girl is acting the same way. This is a mare that it took 2hrs to catch her off a 3 acre paddock the day I bought her because she would just keep running away, and even in a cattle yard we had to run her into the crush to get a lead on her! But the past few nights she has let me go right up to her and give her scratches and belly rubs. But in the daytime, she still runs a mile if I walk anywhere near her. One step at a time! I am just stoked to be getting to touch her at all.
Back to top Go down
come by chance stud
Frequent User
Frequent User

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:20 am

how are the girls
Question
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Well my girl has changed again and gone back to looking like she isn't ready...talk about big fat false alarm! Belly isn't as pointed again now, udder size has decreased, still gets a bit waxy some days but only a tiny speck at a time, and she is starting to eat properly again. I am wondering if having little Sinobi follow her around 24/7 made her a bit clucky or something. He would hang out with her more often than he would with his own mother! When she looked like she was gonna go, I moved them out of her yard and now he hassles the yearlings instead.
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:39 am

Well after deciding yesterday that Mandy was just stuffing me around and was going to hold out until next month when she was due..she gave birth to a buckskin filly last night at a little after 2am...and after foal watching for weeks, I decided not to last night, and I missed the birth!

PHOTOS HERE
Back to top Go down
come by chance stud
Frequent User
Frequent User

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:23 am

yeah!!!!!!!! Filly Congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Bellies Pt III   Show Us Your Bellies Pt III Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Us Your Bellies Pt III
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next