For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Vote_lcapJinker/Sulky Dimensions Voting_barJinker/Sulky Dimensions Vote_rcap 
mineees
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Vote_lcapJinker/Sulky Dimensions Voting_barJinker/Sulky Dimensions Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Vote_lcap56%Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Vote_lcap33%Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Vote_lcap0%Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Vote_lcap0%Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Vote_lcap11%Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jinker/Sulky Dimensions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PONYKID
PONYKID

Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Jinker/Sulky Dimensions   Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:33 am

Okay so my hubby is about to build me a basic jinker so that I can start getting into harness.

We have found lots of photos online, and taken lots of photos at shows, so we pretty much know how we are going to build it, but what we need help with is the measurements between the shafts, and the height of the shafts from the ground. Can anyone who has a cart please measure yours for me so that I can get an idea of what works?

Thanks guys! Smile

aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: Jinker/Sulky Dimensions   Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:02 pm

I dont have one Razz But I seen an awesome one someone made out of a mountain bike on another forum, was awesome had shocks and all. Very Happy

Pony cart

I want dad to make me one....but you know that float is still sitting in my paddock waiting waiting waiting for him so dont wanna side track him!!!!
I think I will just buy one of those flat packed one and then wathc out world...Shatters is on the loose Sabre
She is already mouthed and lon ling reined voice commanded ect just gotta put a bloody cart on her.

Also there is not much room between the shafts (or is the plural sharves?) I know with the pacers some of them you have to bend the shaves out to fit them on the bigger horses,but they are only aluminum race carts.

I would say allow an inch either side room and measure the horse you are going to use it on and go from there.
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Jinker/Sulky Dimensions   Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:46 pm

I want to use it on more than one horse though, that's why I want to know what widths those flat packed carts have the shafts at, coz they are sort of "one size fits most". Since Kimmy was going to be my harness girl (bless her soul), I don't have anything at the moment so I plan to buy a harness broken pony to use at first, and then break in Diva once she is old enough. I think she will have the height and the gaits to be a brilliant little harness pony.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinker/Sulky Dimensions   Jinker/Sulky Dimensions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinker/Sulky Dimensions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aussie Miniature Equines :: Horse Topics :: General Horse Chat-
Jump to: