For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
Dentists that want to do  minis? Vote_lcapDentists that want to do  minis? Voting_barDentists that want to do  minis? Vote_rcap 
mineees
Dentists that want to do  minis? Vote_lcapDentists that want to do  minis? Voting_barDentists that want to do  minis? Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
Dentists that want to do  minis? Vote_lcap56%Dentists that want to do  minis? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
Dentists that want to do  minis? Vote_lcap33%Dentists that want to do  minis? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
Dentists that want to do  minis? Vote_lcap0%Dentists that want to do  minis? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
Dentists that want to do  minis? Vote_lcap0%Dentists that want to do  minis? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
Dentists that want to do  minis? Vote_lcap11%Dentists that want to do  minis? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dentists that want to do minis?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aliasmel
aliasmel

Dentists that want to do  minis? Empty
PostSubject: Dentists that want to do minis?   Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:28 am

Are there any out there that actually WANT to do minis or do they whinge the whole time?
My dentist wont do them! says they are a pain to do and refuses,alot around here do.

Im yet to find one...My partner asked the dentist at his work and he said if I was desperate he would do them for me but he said their mouths are so small it really is hard.
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
kimmini
Valued User
Valued User
kimmini

PostSubject: Re: Dentists that want to do minis?   Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:45 am

My dentist is just great and very gentle with them,that makes for a quick and easy job.
Back to top Go down
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Dentists that want to do minis?   Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:20 am

Gary Lai from HEVC is a qualified equine dentist and he was wonderful with my ponies. The bad news is that he's leaving the practice to go back to do small animals, but if you really need them done, ring the vet and see if you can get him to do them before he leaves if he hasn't already.

Tandaroominis
Tandaroominis

PostSubject: Re: Dentists that want to do minis?   Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:55 pm

our dentist said that he would do them if he had to but he doesn't like doing minis because thier teeth dont fit in their mouth Shocked Evil or Very Mad Mad Question
Back to top Go down
snotblock

PostSubject: Re: Dentists that want to do minis?   Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:03 pm

i have a wonderful lady that does my ponies and she keeps a record on all the horses she does and even sends you a reminder when there next check up is due
Back to top Go down
Willowmoss
Willowmoss

PostSubject: Re: Dentists that want to do minis?   Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:54 am

I just had a mini done. Had to be done by a vet cause i couldnt find a normal dentist. Had problems finding a vet to do them as they dont have small enough gags.

The vet i used was very good and he did one of the bigger ponies too. The vet also gave me a sheet with what he did to each pony and where there problems were.

These are also the vets that will preg test mini mares Smile ( now just to see what the bill is like!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/willowmossponystud
YarrehLane
Valued User
Valued User
YarrehLane

PostSubject: Re: Dentists that want to do minis?   Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:13 am

Dentists and farriers are a pain in the butt cause most don't take mini's seriously. We now have some thanks to our vet so maybe try speaking to your vet to recommend one. Mini gear is now readily available and dentists like farriers need to wake up and see what income they are missing out on instead of being ignorant, as a lot of our horses are worth more than the "normal" sized ones they are working on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yarrehlane.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dentists that want to do minis?   Dentists that want to do  minis? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dentists that want to do minis?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aussie Miniature Equines :: Horse Topics :: Health / Nutrition-
Jump to: