Aussie Miniature Equines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Vote_lcapFinal Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Voting_barFinal Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Vote_rcap 
mineees
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Vote_lcapFinal Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Voting_barFinal Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Gallery
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Empty
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Vote_lcap56%Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Vote_lcap33%Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Vote_lcap0%Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Vote_lcap0%Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Vote_lcap11%Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in?   Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:26 am

I'll be there, rain, hail or shine with at least three ponies. I'm still unsure about performance, I really want to do it but I have an 18th birthday dinner to go to that night, so if the show runs too late I will have to pull out of performance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theponykid.webs.com
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in?   Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:04 am

^ I'm worried about the same thing with performance as I have anywhere between 2.5 to 3 hours to travel back...and I want to have time to feed the ones staying at home before dark, too. I wonder if you can purchase performance entries later in the day, shortly before it starts, so you know what time things will run to...?

Anywho, I'm going, rain hail or shine, too! Will be there with Sparkle and Jessie James. Sparkle has emerged from her paddock this morning with hair scraped off her face, GRRR, but otherwise, she'll be good. I'm expecting some cheeky foal behaviour from Jessie, so this will be good practice for shows when he's older Smile

We know Mel is going...think I saw Rowena was going on facebook, too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deltreephoto.webs.com
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in?   Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:20 am

Well put it this way...if it is too hot and they are fiddly diddling around I wont stay for performance!!!

It is only a small program compared to the last one so they *should* be able to sail thru the bloody thing pretty quickly.!!!
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in?   Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:46 am

Glad you mentioned Rowena or I would have forgot those chaff bags for her!

Yeah I am hoping they go thru fairly quickly. To be honest I haven't spoken to many people who are going to this one (compared to other shows anyway). Maybe it's too early in the year and everyone is still broke or on hols?

Oh and yeah Sunny took a big chunk out of her face last night too! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in?   Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:10 am

Oh yeah! I had chaff bags too...went out and checked for them when I started packing the car this morning and there is NONE! Mum sent them off in the rubbish! *thump* LOL.

Sunny and Sparkle will be twins!

I was speaking to the lady I bought my rug off the other day, and she's going to try to make it this weekend but if not she'll be at the other one at the end of the month. Maybe they won't get a huge turn out because of the shows so close together...?

I personally think out of the two, the Gala has the best halter program with lots of champions on offer (especially those for colour champs) and the other is a more performance oriented one.

Anywho...got to keep clipping now or I'll be swamped tomorrow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deltreephoto.webs.com
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in?   Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:26 am

To amend my last post, I will be there with at least FOUR ponies, most likely Five. But one is not competing, she is sold and is coming along to go to her new home.
Back to top Go down
aliasmel
aliasmel

PostSubject: Re: Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in?   Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:31 pm

Is polly coming along? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://cherrywoodminiatures.webs.com/
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in?   Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Yes, I didn't spend all week trying to get her tail clean for nothing Razz
Back to top Go down
mysticalmeadows
Valued User
Valued User

PostSubject: Re: Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in?   Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:36 am

good luck to u all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in?   Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Rollcall for MH&PE Summer Gala this Sunday... Who's in?
Page 1 of 1