For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Vote_lcapBellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Voting_barBellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Vote_rcap 
mineees
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Vote_lcapBellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Voting_barBellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Vote_lcap56%Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Vote_lcap33%Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Vote_lcap0%Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Vote_lcap0%Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Vote_lcap11%Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharjay
Contributor
Contributor
sharjay

Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Empty
PostSubject: Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud   Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Chestnut Overo Stallion (very loud in colour) standing at 34 inches. He is 75% American Bred and produces colour. Registered MHAA and IMHR. He has a wealth of breeding behind him and has coloured and dilutes throughout his pedigree.

SIRE Grosshill Ovations Flaming Arrow (USA Chestnut overo)
DAM Bellequine Fancy Dancin (Buckskin)

He is all horse even in paddock condition. Has been shown successfully along with his babies who excel in the showring.

Standing at Secretheart Stud $650 (2011 season)
+ vet and agistment fees
Discounts for 2 or more mares
Bathurst NSW

email to book your mare
k.uhlar@hotmail.com

Check website for photos
http://secretheartstockhorses.webs.com
Back to top Go down
http://secretheartstockhorses.webs.com

Bellequine Man Of Colours At Stud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum