For all Australians who own and love Miniature Horses and Ponies.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Still miss my COBRA heaps
Biralee Horse Transport? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am by howlwolfranch

» Deshifuck.mobi
Biralee Horse Transport? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am by maritame

» Download Livros De Fisioterapia Uroginecologia
Biralee Horse Transport? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm by maritame

» Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 12.03.24
Biralee Horse Transport? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 am by maritame

» Hot Village Maid Aunty Seduces The Youth And Blackmail Him Target=
Biralee Horse Transport? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 am by maritame

» Getting yellowed/blonde manes & tails looking clean!?
Biralee Horse Transport? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm by Dash_01

» We are new too!
Biralee Horse Transport? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:03 pm by Dash_01

» Face Book...
Biralee Horse Transport? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am by Craig Rheynolds

» Craig Rheynolds
Biralee Horse Transport? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am by Craig Rheynolds

Top posters
PONYKID
Biralee Horse Transport? Vote_lcapBiralee Horse Transport? Voting_barBiralee Horse Transport? Vote_rcap 
mineees
Biralee Horse Transport? Vote_lcapBiralee Horse Transport? Voting_barBiralee Horse Transport? Vote_rcap 
aliasmel
Willowmoss
deltree
YarrehLane
Sialer Park Mini Stud
mysticalmeadows
kimmini
misty meadow miniatures
Like us on Facebook!
Poll
Breeders Poll
I breed foals with my own stallion
Biralee Horse Transport? Vote_lcap56%Biralee Horse Transport? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
I breed foals with an outside stallion
Biralee Horse Transport? Vote_lcap33%Biralee Horse Transport? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I buy mares that are already in foal
Biralee Horse Transport? Vote_lcap0%Biralee Horse Transport? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I buy weanlings to raise
Biralee Horse Transport? Vote_lcap0%Biralee Horse Transport? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
Biralee Horse Transport? Vote_lcap11%Biralee Horse Transport? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Biralee Horse Transport?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deltree
deltree

Biralee Horse Transport? Empty
PostSubject: Biralee Horse Transport?   Biralee Horse Transport? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Has anyone here used them? I'd like to know what their service is like and how long it takes for a horse to get to you (usually) from about 11 hours away? Looking at using them to have a broodmare transported to me Smile Any feedback would be great, thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deltreephoto.webs.com
PONYKID
PONYKID

PostSubject: Re: Biralee Horse Transport?   Biralee Horse Transport? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:31 am

I have had them collect several horses from my place that went to new homes in varying states, and I have always found them to be quite punctual, very kind to the horses, and generally down to earth. They also have their own show horses, so they actually have horse sense unlike a lot of big transport companies. But as for times etc, you would have to ask them yourself! Razz

lotta luvin
Valued User
Valued User
lotta luvin

PostSubject: Re: Biralee Horse Transport?   Biralee Horse Transport? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:13 am

I used them to bring my new little stallion down from top of NSW, i found them wonderful in everyway, he was well cared for, they keep you fully updated along the way and their price was great compared to others. They are also lovely people to talk to. Would highly recommend. By memory it took a couple of days with an over night stay at their property but it was a huge distance they had to travel. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deltree
deltree

PostSubject: Re: Biralee Horse Transport?   Biralee Horse Transport? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:55 am

Fantastic news! Thanks guys. They really do sound like the best to use and are a LOT cheaper than what it would cost me to run the good ol petrol guzzling Rav to Wagga and back! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.deltreephoto.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biralee Horse Transport?   Biralee Horse Transport? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biralee Horse Transport?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aussie Miniature Equines :: Horse Topics :: General Horse Chat-
Jump to: